- How long have you Deer Creek Designs been in business?
- How do I mount my Deer Creek Design product?
1. How long have you Deer Creek Designs been in business?
Deer Creek Designs has been in business for eighteen years. [back
2. How do I mount my Deer Creek Design product?
Mounting instructions for door harps:
- The screw provided in the box is good for a metal or wood door.
- Locate harp in the center of the door at desired height.
- Make a small mark on the door at the top of harp.
- Remove harp. Measure down 2-1/2” and make another mark.
- Drill hole at lower mark and set screw.
- Place harp on screw and slip down over screw shank. If fit is not snug, remove harp and adjust screw until you get a nice snug fit. Using the improper size screw or a fit that is not snug may allow the harp to have a sideways swing or
fall off the door.
NOTE: Hollow core doors may require the use of a 1/8” short molly bolt instead of screw provided.